If you are Excel newbie we strongly recommend to start reading our detailed tutorials.
- All about Excel dashboards!
- How to Create Gauge Chart in Excel?
- Track your key sales metrics using sales templates
- Manage your multiple projects easily using project management tools
- Free Excel Maps and Templates
Productivity Tools and Free Add-ins
- Conditional Formatting – Ultimate Guide
- Effective ways to clean data in Excel
- Free Excel Add-ins and Tools
Formulas and Functions
- Exteremly useful string manipulation formulas
Recommended Online Courses
GoSkills has a range of Excel courses for beginners who want to grasp the essentials of formatting, functions, and formulas; and for mavens who want to automate with macros & VBA, analyze big data and produce business intelligence dashboards with Power Query and Power Pivot.
If you are a VBA developer we strongly recommend to use Unviewable+
And this is a list about the 50 best excel add-ins.