Add-ins provide powerful optional features for Excel. By default, add-ins are not immediately available in Excel, so you must first install them in 1 minute. However, it’s a straightforward process. Administrator rights to install our add-ins or templates DOES NOT REQUIRE.
Tutorials on Youtube:
Windows version: UDT compatible with Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019, Excel 2021, and Office 365.
Mac version: UDT for Mac compatible with Excel 2016 for Mac, Excel 2019 for Mac, Excel 2021 for Mac, and Office 365 for Mac.
Our general policy is simple. If you buy Ultimate Dashboard Tools, you can use the product on one workstation without subscriptions and additional fees. We use a license server to send the updates and check the activation code.
We provide huge volume discounts if you choose our Pro or Enterprise package. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more than 10 copies.
- Pro package – 5 Workstations: 33% [$331 instead of $495]
- Enterprise package – 10 Workstations: 50% [$495 instead of $999]
In version 10.5, we are introducing the new floating license model. You can quickly move the add-in to another computer. No more frustrating reactivation process!
I paid; where do I download my software? After you have completed your payment process at PayPal, check your email, where you will find a download link to your add-in. That’s all! The purchase process is fully automated – thanks for E-junkie. If you have not received the download link in 15 minutes, please contact us using [email protected].
Is it safe to purchase with us online? Yes. We use a third-party company, Sendowl, that utilizes an SSL-certified secure site for our shopping cart. ExcelDashboardSchool.com uses Comodo SSL with 256-bit encryption. We don’t take or hold any personal or financial information from you in our shopping cart. Your payment information is only provided to our payment merchants, Stripe or PayPal.
Payments, Downloads, and Updates
- How will I be notified of changes and updates? You will be notified by email if the purchased item is updated.
- Is it a one-time fee? Absolutely! You must pay once, and you can use the template permanently. No monthly fees and subscription! You will also get free LIFETIME upgrades.
- Can I pay using a Credit Card? Yes, you can pay via Credit Card. We have partnered with SendOwl to manage the sales flow. In addition, we are using Stripe and PayPal as payment gateways and accept credit cards.
Hours of Support and After-Hours Technical Support: We’re in GMT +2 and aim to answer all questions within 24 hours (Monday – Friday). In some cases, the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours.
About Office 365
Office 365 is a subscription service that ensures you always have Microsoft’s most up-to-date modern productivity tools. There are Office 365 plans for home and personal use and small and mid-sized businesses, large enterprises, schools, and non-profits.
UDT Win and Mac versions are compatible with Office 365.