Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses are non-tangible irrevocable goods that can be easily duplicated. Accordingly, our policy is that once we have distributed a release to a customer, the sale is final. The software can, therefore, not be returned for refund or credit.
We ask you to be aware and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
Acceptable grounds for issuing a refund
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all the time. Therefore, if you would like to request a refund, please open our contact page and send us a “Refund Request” support e-mail.
When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve, which makes the system unusable.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
We can’t test our software on every platform and configuration it may encounter. Therefore, if our support staff is unable to get our software up and running on your computer within the first 14 days after purchase, we will happily give you a refund. You will need to provide us with full access to your environments in order for us to fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing add-in(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions. Additionally, we reserve the right to disable any product keys or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.
Refunds are processed by the same payment processor you used to subscribe. Refunds are issued up to 7 business days after they are requested. The actual date of receiving the refund depends on the payment processor and payment method.
Usually, refunds via PayPal are credited within a few hours, and refunds through a credit card company may take up to two months. This period is outside our control.
We do not issue refunds under the following circumstances
- You just change your mind.
- You’ve decided our product is “Not what I need”
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You don’t have the time to implement our products on your project.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now our product isn’t working.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions)
- You find that our product doesn’t suit your needs or is not compatible with your operating system.
- You experience conflicts with other 3rd party software (add-in) connected to or installed on your machine.
In general, all our sales are final, and no refunds will be given. As all of our products are digital software, delivered instantly once payment is received, you can’t return a product to us for a refund.
Visual Analytics Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Agreement at any time without notice.